< Back to job listing
APAC Business Process Owner, Make To Demand (Manufacturing/ Production/ Operations)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- Standardise and continuously improve processes (relating to operational, productions, management and decision, support)
- Develop and execute production orders including all the processes involved in the production.
- Manages effectively a group of production demands during the processes that take place in the production.
- Ensure production goods are in place to successfully create finished goods in the manufacturing line.
- Facilitates the inventory management and warehousing logistics processes.
- Conducts plant and equipment maintenance to ensure effective plant operations and prevent breakdown.
- Carries out quality and safety checks or inspection on the semi-finished or finished goods to prevent contamination or health risks.
- Manage interfaces with other stakeholders to take care of business processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field with minimum 6 - 8 years of experiences in production planning/ operations/ manufacturing environment.
- Preferably to have SAP PP or SAP Production Execution knowledge.
- Team player, good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Travelling within APAC is required.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825