< Back to job listing
APAC Packaging Specialist (R&D) Food/ Pharma/ Manufacturing
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Responsible for the holistic packaging project implementation and adaptation to deliver scale and increase mental & physical availability.
- To provide R&D technical expertise for the packaging projects in an application center.
- Responsible for the execution of the packaging projects in the agreed AOP (annual operation plan) in a specific application center.
- Support the APAC packaging manager to build packaging leadership, competence and expertise in the application center in line with business strategy
- Contribute to the creation of balanced project portfolio (Innovation, renovation, productivity, supply chain)
- Responsible for all packaging specifications, food safety requirements and compliance, etc
- Manage the packaging supplier development and validation
- To manage the packaging aspects of innovation and renovation project
- To develop packaging project timeline
- At least a Degree in Science/ Engineering or any relevant field with minimum 4 years (Packaging) development experience.
- Good organization/project management skills (project plan, updates, and flagging derailleurs on time,).
- Good communication skills to engage with different stakeholders
- This role is based in Malaysia and requires some travelling.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825