• Develop, propose strategy to drive technology development for local, regional and global programs
• Propose & support Open Innovation initiatives with external technology suppliers: detection, diligences, piloting, partnerships.
• Lead the team of scientists, engineers to develop innovative process & water flow sheets for supporting growth
• Manage strategic external relationships including local agencies and instituitions to implement growth and projects
• Coordinate with the local business team for the management of the government agency
• Coordinate with the CMS analytical Lab for analysis & integration in the flow sheets of our chemistries
• Develop, plan and execute budgets for operations of the centre and programs.
• Work closely with the Team, Key stakeholders, Process Engineers and Chemists to deliver projects on schedule.
• Collaborate with pertinent local and global groups – Open Innovation, technical (analytical, product management) and commercial (sales and marketing)
• Masters or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering (preferred), or M.S. in Chemical Engineering, with at least 15 years of experience in related fields.
• Experience with applications development in water/wastewater treatment and in filtration for process applications.
• Experience in managing team and ability to collaborate within multi-functional local and global teams.
• Independent, motivated self-starter with the personal initiative to help shape a Growth Program platform.
• Strong task, project management skills, including recording, statistical analysis and maintenance of data.
• Good command of English, and technical communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong adherence to Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) practices
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)