< Back to job listing
Assistant Director / Senior Manager, Infrastructure Development (Healthcare)
Real Estate & Construction
- Work with and support the Infrastructure Development Committee in all aspects of infrastructure planning and approvals to ensure smooth meetings and prompt follow-up of outstanding matters.
- Research on various areas of infrastructure planning and trends, and analyse these trends to determine how they impact on organizational infrastructure planning.
- Keep abreast of relevant emerging legislation and codes of practice.
- Prepare papers for management approvals, review and update department policies and procedures, prepare annual recommendations for capital and operating budgets in a timely manner, ensure control of expenses in department and perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Healthcare Sector
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin | R1331624