< Back to job listing
Assistant Director, Nursing
Strategic & Corporate Planning, Consumer & Retail
- Leads, coordinates and implementa care, teaching and counselling to ensure personalised and cost-effective care is provided by nursing staff to residents in accordance to establish policies and procedures, standards of nursing care and practices.
- Responsible for clinical practice and staff competency in the ward assigned.
- Ensures residents care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to residents to ensure compliance to standards
- Ensures smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction program and preceptorship for new staff.
- Acts as a resource person in clinical nursing and nursing training matters
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Monitors and analyzes trends and changing needs of residents in institutional settings.
- Conducts/champions Training/Quality Improvement/Research Projects
- Locally Trained Registered Nurse
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred
- Experience in operations and management
- Leadership and has good interpersonal skills, communicate well.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825