< Back to job listing
Building Manager (Logistics)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Lead a team of technicians and supervise term contractors for building & housekeeping matters.
- Fire safety coordinator & lead member for CERT.
- Plan & execute security program for company’s own properties.
- Manages the tenants’ discipline.
- Traffic flow coordinator within the premises.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments.
- Plan and execute periodic building maintenance programme, including day to day maintenance.
- Responsible for supporting facilities needs and maintenance for corporate functions.
- Assist in periodic maintenance reports to owners and authorities etc.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical)/ Facities Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 - 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/ Supervisor specialized in Maintenance/ Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience in relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must possess Class 3 Driving License
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jace Wang Jing Lin | R1113653