< Back to job listing
Business Analyst - SAP MM/APO
Information & Communications Technology
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP PP/APO.
- Analyze Production Planning, practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP PP/APO functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP PP/APO system.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP PP/APO functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP PP/APO SAP system is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP PP/APO, with 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Good working knowledge of the PP/APO processes in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in US, European or Asia / Pac-Rim environments
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun | R1658156