• Lead Strategic Pricing & Growth while proactively defining and managing alignment of region strategy with the overall business strategy
• Work closely with Marketing to define region-specific pricing & go-to-market strategy, and value generators
• Advise Sales Team & strategic team on deal-specific closing requirements and drive best practices and value generators across campaigns and regions.
• Lead, in close cooperation with Comm Ops, consisting of identifying key data elements to be tracked, develop process to collect data efficiently, analyze data (including campaign wins / losses), develop / implement recommendations
• Support deal execution (tactical) and manage deal portfolios against Region growth and profitability requirements
• Lead Lean Processes and deliver Region Reporting Requirements
• Drives culture change through the adoption and ownership of the company leadership attributes.
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline
• Min 8-10 years of experience in Marketing or Sales, preferably in similar water industry
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for product lines and markets is preferred
• Able to work independently and with various stakeholders
• Strong desire to excel
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)