< Back to job listing
Country Manager - Experience in Cambodia / Malaysia
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Responsible for managing all operations, developing business and increase profitability
- Develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports
- Involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees.
- Takes on full P&L accountability
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience managing operations
- Experience in managing manufacturing and sales will be an advantage
- Prior working experience in working in Cambodia or Malaysia (2 headcounts)
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin | R1331624