- Provide input to Marketing and cross functional project team on timeline development.
- Create and manage all projects within the artwork management tool.
- Manage and be accountable to deliver artwork files on time in order for stakeholders to provide input and approval in the artwork management tool.
- Manage and be accountable to deliver reprographic files to printers/suppliers in order for printed packaging to be produced on time.
- Manage artwork production process issues and act as first point of contact for external reprographics agencies and print suppliers
- Identify gaps, issues and bottlenecks and communicate to project owner in a timely manner to avoid delays of print ready files to the printer.
- Drive adherence of the global artwork process with all stakeholders
- With input and support from the line manager and Reprographics agency, provide support and expertise on artwork, reprographics & printing related topics.
- Provide support to stakeholders on the artwork management tool.
- Organize and request the Reprographics agency to lead the artwork pre-production meetings with Marketing, Design Agency and Printer to ensure quality and consistency are achieved and maintained from the design phase through to the printed packaging.
- Review and approve colour contract proofs created by the reprographics agency, ensuring they match the design colour targets provided by Marketing.
- Arrange for Reprographics agency to attend first print production run for redesign projects to ensure printed packaging matches contract colour proof.
- Archive colour targets, colour contract proofs, printed samples & colour standards.
- Ensure PO’s are provided to Reprographics agency in a timely manner.
- Higher professional education level in Graphic Design, Printing or Reprographics.
- Proven track record in the field of expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience in expertise area
- Good understanding of print specific technology (litho, gravure, flexo) for packaging.
- Experience in design to print process, artwork and reprographics.
- Experience with artwork management tools.
- Good knowledge of artwork creation on various packaging materials such as cartons, labels, shrinksleeves, wrappers, doypacks, tin plate, cans and jars.
- Good organization and project management skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & prioritize tasks to deliver projects on time.
- Good communication skills and teamwork with a customer service mindset
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653