Hoping to work in a fast-paced work environment that will both challenge and excite you?
Are you self-assured and confident, such that engaging and communicating with senior management professionals does not seem the least bit intimidating?
Join us as an Executive Search Consultant with SearchAsia. Unlike General Recruitment, in Executive Search, we specialise in sourcing for mid (Managers) to senior (Directors, C-Level) management positions.
Career progression will be limited only by your own commitment and desire to excel.
Executive Search Consultant (HR Specialization)
- Participate in the full cycle of the recruitment and talent attraction process (from sourcing to salary proposal)
- Manage your own portfolio of clients; source for new clients, work with them in providing value added advice and support to attract, recruit & retain talents
- Develop recruitment pipelines and to review & improve manpower sourcing capabilties
- Manage various recruitment channels i.e. job postings, green harvesting etc
- Handle and support ad-hoc projects as and when assigned or appointed
What are we looking for?
- Degree in any discipline
- No prior experience needed
- Self-motivated and driven, resourceful and purposeful in achieving personal bests at work. We welcome confident and articulate candidates to join us on board.
HR Consultant (Temp/Internship - min. 3 months)
Alternatively, you may want to pursue a temp assignment / internship (min. 3 months) to understand more about Recruitment; gain more insight on the current job market and better prepare yourself for your future career
- You will be able to gain an insight into the full cycle of Recruitment, which will be essential for your interviews in near future
- You can enrich your knowledge with regards to current market updates & industry updates, allowing yourself to make an informed decision for your next career move
- You will be able to value-add your resume if you are interested in pursue a career in the HR field
- You can hone your communication skills
What are we looking for?
- Minimum GCE 'A' levels/Diploma
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Independent with a positive attitude
- Enjoys meeting and networking with people
- Working location in Ngee Ann Tower A (Nearest MRT: Orchard/Somerset)
- 5-day work week
- Office attire
- 8.30 am - 6 pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume (attention to Joel Ho Jing Hao) by clicking the apply button below. Alternatively, you can send your profile directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1546680