< Back to job listing
Head of Solution Design & Program Management
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Responsible to drive the Program Management team to ensure attain KPIs such as seamless customer centric operations and grow scope to include solutioning for new opportunuties in the future
- Provide business strategies and execute structured and tactical project plans with effective engagement and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Designing new processes, and participate in root cause analysis, data review and process flow design.
- Establish long term relationship with customers including their vendors/suppliers for smooth running of project
- Conduct regular business review with Key Account Managers and customers to present performance rating, manage corrective action plan and follow up with continuous improvement
- Anticipate and articulate customers’ issue and work within the organization and/or customers’ vendor/partners to provide resolution and resolve root causes
- Ensuring the projects UAT and Go-Lives Date are met for new projects and ensuring SOPs and KPIs are drafted and implemented for new projects/ accounts,
- Track and monitor KPIs and provide customer with regular performance report and participate in regular business review with Key Account Managers and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience.
- Min 10 years of experience working within the logistics, supply chain or freight forwarding industry with deep experience/focus in Solutioning
- Min 5 years of managerial experience in regional/global solutions and program management areas
- Customer facing roles preferred with experience in key account program management.
- Working knowledge of MS office, WMS and/or TMS systems is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, work on assigned development tasks independently, leverage team members and resources as necessary, apply critical and creative thinking, challenging the status quo where necessary
- Strong analytical background ( ie : Process flow, system information flow and reports analysis)
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to meet project deadline.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun | R1658156