• Involved in talent acquisition and recruitment process including conducting employee onboarding orientation
• Provides consulting to managers on employee relations, performance and disciplinary issues, as well as strategic HR support to line managers to ensure that HR strategies and activities are aligned to help achieve business goals.
• Actively involved in strategic planning, operational decisions, leadership and talent development, and retention, as well as employees’ relation and performance management.
• Ensures the effective implementation of HR policies, methodologies and guidelines.
• Diagnose HR needs of internal customers and provide advice on the best approach to manage HR related issues.
• Serve as a key contact for the business regarding HR policies, programs, practices and implementation at the line level as well as provide operational support and guidance to managers.
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline with at least 3 years of HR experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Ability to influence the business and prior work experience in a matrix structure will be advantageous.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong employee service focus and aptitude
• Meticulous and high attention to details and maintains confidentiality in all situations.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)