• Ensure Group internal control policies and procedures are applied by the company.
• Promote sound internal control practices within the company.
• Suggest a yearly internal audit plan and subsequently perform internal control reviews to assess level of internal controls.
• Provide support to management in areas of internal control and general organization
Context and environment
• Working with colleagues in a region where business cultures and working styles are highly diverse, and involving a significant number of senior managers.
• Need to establish guidelines and policies that are in line with the company's Rules and the local regulations.
• Ensure that Group rules and guidelines are being followed
• Ensure the company's internal control framework is sound and regularly updated and known
• Provide management with up-to-date review of internal control risks within the company.
Qualifications / experience required
• Good knowledge of financial and management accounting (CPA or equivalent)
• Prior work experience in a Big Four Accounting Firm (at least 3 years)
• Prior work experience as an internal auditor in an MNC (at least 3 years)