< Back to job listing
IT Manager, APAC
Information & Communications Technology, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Mantains and responsible for the overall day to day ICT operation in the APAC region
- Lead a small regional team to provide support, service and solutions to the business according to service level agreements
- Finding the right balance between local business and global ICT requirements in order to contribute to ICT & business goals.
- Document and coordinate data on customer requirements as well as record required data in the (sub)system(s) such as Topdesk
- Responsible for a broad range of activities, in almost all areas of IT.
- Servicing multiple locations in the APAC region, job includes frequent traveling.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ any equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant IT experience in an international service / production industry or environment.
- SAP software knowledge would be good.
- Hands-on and results-oriented
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825