< Back to job listing
Local Business Process Owner, Order to Cash/ Supply Chain Planning (Contract)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- Responsible for the Integrated Business Planning S&OP to ensure an alignment process and governance between functions to agree on the balance demand and supply.
- Deals with production scheduling, demand planning and supply planning to standardize and continuously improve processes (relating to operational, management and decision, support) and support the transformation of Operations.
- Define needs in terms of systems enhancement (either organizational or IT in terms of supply chain), to drive and prioritize necessarily changes and evolutions
- Align organization strategy and process governance
- Define KPIs to measure the performance of processes
- Structure and Deploy the business intelligence of the domain
- Manage interfaces with other BPOs taking charge of other business processes.
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Engineering or any equivalent
- 5-8 years job experience in project management, relating to Supply Chain or IT applications into a Business Unit
- Understanding of business environment and activities, user needs and constraints
- Experience in Supply Chain (Inventory Management, replenishment process, purchasing etc.)
- Familiarity with an ERP system, SAP preferred
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying, R1767825
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825