< Back to job listing
Local Implementation Lead/ Project (Manufacturing)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Strategic & Corporate Planning, Consumer & Retail
- Accountable for the implementation of the Combined Business Model (processes, systems and organization) for the country cluster, country or location
- Manage progress towards defined deliverables and milestones, incl. progress reporting
- Manage interdependencies across functions with other countries and with business as usual activities and projects
- Coordinate the integration of functional workstreams through design and build phases.
- Lead and coordinate test and deploy phases of the project and Business Reporting workstream across all functional workstreams.
- Drive Validation phase planning, execution and process design to enforce leading practice and a standard SAP solution.
- Identify cross functional design dependencies, coordinate cross functional workshops, and drive cross process decision making to promote a cohesive end to end solution.
- Control process team scope, resolve issues and manage risks across functional workstreams.
- Escalate cross-functional workstreams issues and risks to program management and PMO, develop action and mitigation plans.
- Confirm functional workstream adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews.
- Accountable for testing scope identification, end to end testing completeness, and testing execution.
- Degree in any field with experiences in project implementation/ change management.
- Knowledge of business processes would be good.
- SAP Project Implementation
- Team player, good organizational as well as interpersonal skills.
- This role is based in Malaysia.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825