< Back to job listing
Manager/ Assistant Manager (Recreation Centres)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- Oversee the planning and operation management of the Recreation Centres.
- Work with the centre's managing agent to market the centre's commercial spaces, tenant manage, plan and execute events and programs for the centre and oversee the centre overall facilities management and administration. As the centre's duty officer, you will be on site to manage the centre's daily operations, including handing of any incidents/challenges.
- Tender and appoint the managing agent, prepare various outsourcing contracts for services and maintenance, and ensure the managing agents and service providers carry out their operational and maintenance work in accordance to the requirements set by company and other government agencies.
- Involved in the formulation and execution of strategies to meet the centre's KPIs, presenting performance updates and monthly report to various stakeholders and liaise with various external parties such as grassroots, government agencies, dormitory operators and NGOs.
- Assist in the centre's upfront planning, development and implementation, and subsequently review and devise improvements to enhance the centre's processes and procedures to ensure the centre's smooth and effective management.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably someone who is experienced in management of managing agents, facilities management, or foreign worker related operation management is preferred.
- Able to work on shifts and travel regularly to the recreational centre.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825