- Responsible for the providing strategic leadership on branding, product positioning and business competitive strategies for existing and new products.
- Source information on market intelligent data such as market potentials, market share, competitions information, competitors’ sales/marketing activities and various details on the competitive landscape of the industry and the markets that we operate in.
- Identification and qualification of product opportunities and shepherding those product concepts through the development process.
- To meet customers’ needs and enhance their satisfaction, provide marketing, technical and CLS support through various marketing activities and events.
- Leverage the partnership with distributors on management of company's brand management.
- Lead the company in its efforts to expand commercial sales into new markets.
- Identify potential acquisition targets for new technologies that would complement the current company product portfolio.
- Deploy digital marketing as a marketing and branding tools to differentiate from competitors
- Drive continuous innovations, productivity and quality improvements of the entire marketing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related discipline from a recognized university. A postgraduate in business or science or related discipline is a plus.
- Possesses good business leadership acumen. with at least 5-8 years of experience in functional leadership capacity.
- Possesses a minimum of 10 years of marketing and technical sales or relevant working experience in animal nutrition or health industry with a proven track record of accomplishment in commercial business by successfully introducing new product technologies to targeted markets.
- Strong communicator, good interpersonal relation and management skills.
- The position will require frequent regional and international travel.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)