- Responsible for the strategic management and business growth of the product range in a matrix organization of 19 affiliates and 9 distributor countries in Asia Pacific
- Ensure products range and brand strategy are well aligned with global strategy
- Provide appropriate marketing tools for affiliates to achieve volume and profitability targets.
- Coordinate and work closely with all the affiliates to drive the implementation of the segment strategies and programs
- To set-up e-commerce activities within Asia-Pacific & Middle East countries
- Identify strategic customers and /or market opportunity within the segment
- Coordinate and consolidate the annual regional plan for the market segment
- Develop specific offers to target segment and appropriate marketing tools for affiliates
- Coordinate and follow up with affiliates the improvement of profitability in the segment through product mix management, pricing, or distribution
- Coordinate with affiliates/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) team and support on OEM service fill business and approval
- Analyze business results on a quarterly basis vs. target and develop action plan
- Coordinate with 19 affiliates for appropriate product mix and support on product positioning
- Coordinate the roll-out of Company’s Motozone outlets in the region
- Propose and deploy E-Commerce strategy and roadmap including specific strategy and/or business model for the specific affiliates in the zone with strong E-Commerce potential
- Evaluate & analyze the market environment & competitive landscape in the identified countries in the zone and propose the road-to-market for E-Commerce for the respective affiliates
- Propose and establish the right team organization to accelerate E-Commerce development at the affiliates and at the regional office (upon validation), including how the new team shall leverage on the existing functions within the corporate organization
Experience & Qualifications
- Appropriate Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Engineering.
- 6 to 8 years' experience in sales and marketing, preferably with experience in the automotive/lubricant sectors
- Knowledgeable in range management processes, marketing methodologies, different marketing parameter and on lubricant technologies
- Strong experience with e-commerce and the ability to drive sales with creative marketing ideas and strategies
- Strong communication skills and command over marketing concepts
- Ability to communicate with culturally diverse Asia Pacific markets.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)