< Back to job listing
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organization, deploy and optimize 6 Sigma methodology throughout the value stream.
- Plan and implement facility layout for optimum utilization of office and warehouse space for effective storage and material handling, new concepts and technology appropriately utilized, cost, price and value considered when planning for and recommending equipment, systems and operation changes.
- Ensure client’s requirements are met with revenue and profit growth.
- Identify service gaps and ensure proper skills, processes and systems are implemented for the delivery of quality customer service.
- Oversee the continuous review, updates and improvement of Quality Management System for ISO 9000, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Oversee the effective maintenance and repair of the buildings and facilities
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Engineering
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Continuous improvement experience focused on productivity, quality, cost reduction, experience in LEAN or Six Sigma implementation is preferred
- Good knowledge of warehouse management systems (preferably SAP) with some basic experience in warehousing design and operations research/planning
- Experience managing facilities service providers and leading an operations audit team
- Process-oriented with excellent project management skills and proven capabilities in influencing, negotiating, planning and coordinating
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jace Wang Jing Lin | R1113653