< Back to job listing
Planning and Logistics Manager (Beverage/ Food/ Manufacturing)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Strategic & Corporate Planning, Consumer & Retail
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organisation.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to SC Director, APAC and other Management Team representatives
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Manage Supply Chain function to achieve the Company objectives in terms of business growth, assured supply and mitigate potential risk
- Establishes quality standards with the distribution center and suppliers to ensure all products delivered to are of the most suitable quality, at the most competitive and predictable price and are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Logistics or any equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain management or production planning
- Possesses leadership skills.
- Experience with ERP programs (SAP preferred) would be advantageous.
- This role is based in Malaysia.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825