< Back to job listing
Planning Engineer (Civil/ Construction/ Architecture)
Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Real Estate & Construction
- Reports to the Senior Planning Manager and Planning Manager
- Assisting of baseline program & working program to monitor the current work progress
- Responsible for project planning and reporting, in charge of collecting the information coming from the Detail and Subcontractor planners, implementing such info and detail plan updates in the project detail schedule and producing histograms, sheets and reporting deliverables according to specification and client or corporate requirement.
- Identify schedule conflicts and make recommendations for plan recovery.
- Work with project team on optimizing any necessary actions..
- Ensure appropriate contingency planning is done.
- Assisting of monthly progress report & 3 months rolling program
- Lead overall integration of plan, schedule, and manpower estimate
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering/ Structural or any equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction planning
- Experience in managing scheduling or planning of projects
- Good with MS Office
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825