< Back to job listing
Plant Manager (Malaysia)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturing company with strong global presence.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for implementing manufacturing strategies to ensure that the facility supports the Company’s strategic initiatives.
- In addition, the Plant Manager is responsible for directing and developing the plant organization to ensure that employees are working safely, the operation produces quality products that meet customer expectations, financial targets are achieved and a culture of continuous improvement is established.
- We desire a hands on leader who leads by example and listens well.
- Ensures that the appropriate individuals are informed about matters impacting their areas of responsibility; works well with others; shares knowledge and experience with others; demonstrates respect and consideration for others’ opinions; contributes to the overall task of the team.
- Demonstrates integrity; works effectively in teams; facilitates inter-departmental cooperation; cooperates with peers to accomplish work assignments; helps create and maintain effective working relationships.
- MUST HAVE Food/ Beverage Industry Experience.
- Based in Malaysia, johor bahru
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jace Wang Jing Lin | R1113653