Take a step further with us
Find a Job
- Pricing of products to ensure profitability targets are met with adequate consideration to the inherent risks in the portfolio
- Ensure timely submission and filling of the premium certificates for products with MAS
- Ensure that risks taken in own areas of work are controlled within approved limits.
- Ensure key risks have been understood, identified and managed and/that, where concerns or doubts exist, are raised with line management.
- Carry out regular experience analysis for the individual and group business to ensure management has sufficient in-sights into the business
- UAT/Sign-off for system issues/product summary
- Providing support for ad-hoc data/statistics request from LIA or MOH
- Provide guidance to junior staff and responsible for their development and coaching
- Understanding of actuarial pricing and individual health business
- At least 5 years of working experience in Life Insurance, Reinsurance or Consultancy
- Prior experience in pricing of individual health products will be an added advantage
If you have the relevant experience, please email a detailed résumé in Word Doc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, please feel free to contact Andrea Sze (R1438720) for a more detailed discussion at 6735 5885.