< Back to job listing
Procurement Manager (Heavy Lifting / Transportation / Logistic / Oil & Gas)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Responsible to ensure the region in obtaining an optimal procurement level regionally through strategic and cost effective procurement.
- Develop, implement, optimize and/or continuously improve work processes, techniques and systems based on internal and/or external needs and in line with policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with internal and/or external parties, acquire approval and close contracts and monitor compliance with contracts, in line with internal procedures.
- Formulate and present possible solutions, directions and issue advice at request or at own initiative, in line with strategy, policy, customer request and laws/regulations.
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative development by means of periodical and adhoc reports with analysis on both result and process indicators.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Logistic / Supply Chain Management / Procurement discipline or any equivalent
- Preferably someone that possesses minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the Heavy Lifting / Transportation / Logistic / Oil & Gas industry
- Good negotiation and commercial thinking skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825