< Back to job listing
Regulatory/ Compliance Analyst (Automotive/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- Assist the Compliance Lead to support the implementation of processes and strategies that ensure the smooth delivery of products world-wide.
- Perform research and monitor worldwide product and international compliance areas.
- Utilises working knowledge and experience in compliance and market development and works closely with international marketing department, Sales and Quality Assurance to resolves issues.
- Keep up to date on trade issues, product labeling, safety and other government regulations to improve the quality of work.
- Solves compliance and certification problems by analyzing solutions using technical expertise, research and judgement.
- Liaises with various stakeholders through effective communication of exchange of information, clarification of questions.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field
- Experiences in compliance related matters
- Preferably someone who is knowledgable and understands the US/ International Customs regulations
- Minimum travelling is required.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825