< Back to job listing
Project Manager (Construction/ Petrochemical/ Offshore)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Reports to APAC Operations Director in obtaining an optimal operational and financial performance on the assigned projects
- Conducts project and responsible for the overall planning, safe and economical execution of the assigned contract in line with company standards along with fulfilling customer's requests.
- Responsible for all Operational, financial, contractual and SHE-Q facets of the Project and performing according to the developed and approved budget and planning.
- Ensure timely invoicing, forecasts and budgets are updated.
- Facilitate monthly project reviews, kick-off meetings and close-out meetings.
- At least a Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/ Project Management or any equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in construction, offshore activities or petrol-chemical plants
- Good leadership skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP skills will be an added advantage
- Able to travel according to project needs.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825