< Back to job listing
Regional Business Analyst (Chemical)
Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Develop a clear opinion for potential growth opportunities based on product flows and new Business and Supply chain models in Singapore and Asia.
- Drive and support Commercial Excellence agenda in Asia in close cooperation with Analysts & Global Sales & Marketing.
- Drive research that conducts market studies, product analysis and competitor reviews to enable the Company commercial organisation to be fully abreast of market developments and identify business development opportunities.
- Build robust internal and external network to facilitate effective sharing of market and product information.
- Develop communication platform for exchange and communication of market knowledge.
- Lead implementation of Integrated Sales Approach and the Commercial Systems in the Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management, or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Ability to conduct research and data collection / compilation on customer markets
- Good written and spoken English.
- High energy, teamwork.
- Good analytical skills.
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Sacha Ong Li Wen | R1767232