< Back to job listing
Regional Project Engineer (Food/ Pharma/ Manufacturing)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Support the project manager in defining the project team, goals and deliverables to be in line with key business stakeholders’ expectations for the project.
- Work with the plant operations management to develop a streamlined basic design incorporating 5S principles. Then make use of local contractors to develop the detailed engineering design and timeline.
- Responsible for the delivery of the engineering project execution in line with the defined quality, timelines and cost. Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with the factory GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Enforce safety to ensure zero accidents during the project execution.
- Lead the engineering scope of project through principal design phase, supplier selection, tenders evaluation, contract execution, and make daily decisions on engineering activities, escalating to the Project Manager where necessary.
- Communicate project status, to include timing and spend versus plan, during regular project review meeting with project core team.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure smooth hand over to local Operations Team for the Qualification and Commissioning phases.
- At least 5 years of experience project execution in manufacturing industry - in the Food, Pharmaceutical or Process Industry
- Candidates with knowledge of engineering standards and skills in engineering projects execution within manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- This role is based in Malaysia.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825