< Back to job listing
Regional Project Manager (Food/ Beverage/ Manufacturing)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- Lead and manage projects from initiation and approval until production.
- Cross-functional issues solving, strategy, design, costs, timings and feasibility where appropriate during “project development” and “project execution” stages.
- Identify project milestones, formulate project costs and IBR request with data collection from all involved functions.
- Review project status on a regular basis with project team
- Management in SAP
- Lead relationships and partnership with manufacturing and marketing &other departments
- Resolve cross-departmental issues in implementing new project in a proactive manner, promoting and supporting team based approach wherever possible.
- To ensure 1st new product production by doing necessary paperwork within Company’s procedures
- Support and coordination of cross-functional actions with regular production
- A Degree in Engineering / food technology or any equivalent field
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience on coordinating roles or managing processes in packing / product development, Engineering, Procurement
- Project management experience
- Good to have knowledge in processes comprehension, operations / production processes management
- This role is based in Malaysia.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825