< Back to job listing
Regional SAP Implementation Manager
Information & Communications Technology, Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Leading discussions for project planning and develop project plans, goals, time line and budget to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the new system.
- Providing leadership to project teams while ensuring successful delivery of the project that is in line with best practices and governance.
- Manage day-to-day stakeholder interaction, which includes setting and managing their expectations, identifying needs and evaluating alternative business solutions.
- Conducting evaluations of team performance while providing strategic recommendation to optimise the success of the projects.
- Collaborating closely with senior management while providing thorough communication on issues and risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related qualifications with at least 6 years of working experience in the implementation of medium to large size end to end SAP Projects within a Manufacturing setup.
- You should also have a strong Techno-Functional experience within SAP, coupled with a strong experience managing IT teams.
- Any certifications in Project Management, such as PMP will be advantageous to have.
- Good to have Manufacturing Industry experience.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jace Wang Jing Lin | R1113653