< Back to job listing
Application Development Manager - (Chemical/ Water/ Environment)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for supporting the sales cycle from presales to closure for solutions opportunities in product application across Asia.
- Responsible for enabling strategic initiatives across key product lines, target applications and accounts.
- Collaborates with Field Sales Engineers and Account Managers on existing and prospective customer visits to provide process and lab knowledge as well as consulting advice on how the company's product provide tangible benefits.
- Works closely with front line sales to consult key customers and address their requirements
- Provide detailed technical/ product application to the customers and solve the customers' requirements by delivering efficiencies, optimization and cost saving that address the customers primary business/operational needs
- Provides key market insight to internal sales and marketing groups to facilitate development of strategic business and marketing plans.
- Leads field evaluations for complex application evaluations
- Collects and develops information to support and develop sales tools (value sell documents, application notes, quick reference sale notes, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Provides presentation leadership at company sponsored seminars, and National industry sponsored seminars and conferences.
- Acts as the sales link to the Business Units, product development and marketing / verticals providing customer and industry insight related to product/application needs and industry trends.
- Collaborate with customers and local sales contact to support complex or new applications of Company’s software solution and consult customers to progress existing opportunities.
- Collaborate with business units and marketing team on product planning, commercial planning, commercial learning activities, and KPI teams as sales representative.
- Support Sales team across the region to identify potential areas for new product opportunities utilizing existing solutions, and target growth potential for solution development.
- Degree in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Chemical Engineering/ Technology Management or any relevant field
- At least 5 years of technical applications experience in similar products and services required.
- Preferably direct customer commercial/sales experience
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel regionally.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825