< Back to job listing
SAP Business Analyst
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- Oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP (either in MM/ PP/ APO) system
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP Module.
- Analyze Material Management/ Production Planning, practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/PP functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in IT/ Computer Science/ Science and Technology or any equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst
- Experience with software and system validation in FDA environment would be good.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication skills
- Good to have project management experiences.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825