< Back to job listing
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Release purchase orders per system generated purchase requisitions and ensure all purchase orders are executed on time
- Expedite material delivery/manage supplier and ensure minimum material shortage impact to production
- Manage and control optimum inventory levels in a high mix low volume manufacturing environment
- Perform master data maintenance of all parameters in MRP for purchased parts
- Provide analysis with key performance indicators to assist in global inventory management and achieving business needs
- Manage purchasing contract and ensure contract renew in a timely manner
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Manage EOP (End of product)
- Handling engineering changes and coordinate with internal and suppliers.
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or Diploma holders in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related disciplien.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably from a fast-paced MNC manufacturing environment.
- Good level of experience in business analysis and using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Sound working knowledge / experience of full order fulfillment cycle
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong bias for action and results oriented
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun | R1658156