< Back to job listing
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Participate and contribute to the monthly SIOP (Sales & Ops) meeting.
- Able to interpret SIOP demand and translate to material forecast to suppliers.
- Ensure materials full-kit for production build per demand requirement.
- Execute planning activities, material procurement and POs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Follow through production schedule and maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in SAP system with timely update.
- Proactively check availability of capacities and material constraints that affect the products’ Supply chain.
- Measure and continuously seek to improve supply chain performance e.g. inventory turns, on-time delivery, excess and obsolescence exposure, etc.
- Maintain strong relationship and clear/direct communication with functional team members and suppliers.
- Implement standardized metrics to track, maintain and drive suppliers to continuously improve in service, cost, quality and delivery levels.
- Involved in continuous improvements in areas of lead-time, cost reductions that meet organizational goal which includes risk management.
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics Management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing /planning or similar capacity
- Able to work effectively in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Meticulous, have an eye for details and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with use and deployment of IT systems technologies/solutions to support the supply chain e.g. for tracking, inventory management, compliance etc.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun | R1658156