< Back to job listing
Senior HSE Specialist
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Advisory and support the plant and maintenance work activities for all HSE related matters to achieve HSE objectives and targets.
- Develop and update HSE documents such as reports, HSE performance data, minutes of meetings, HSE checklists related to maintenance and contractors.
- To ensure HSE compliance with applicable statutory and in-house HSE requirements.
- To prepare management reports related to HSE and plant activities. To coordinate pipe-in raw materials & utilities supply to the manufacturing plants.
- Review HSE performance of both maintenance and contractors annually and develop initiatives to drive continual improvement.
- Lead & conduct the incident/accident investigation pertaining to work activities organized by Maintenance and their contractors/vendors.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 -8 years of experience in petroleum, petrochemical or chemical processing industries
- Familiar with Workplace Safety & Health Act & Regulations
- Good in numerical manipulation and proficient with standard computer software application
- Team player with attention to details and accuracy and able to communicate well with others
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jace Wang Jing Lin | R1113653