< Back to job listing
Senior Nurse, Training
Strategic & Corporate Planning, Consumer & Retail
- Conducts teaching and counselling for residents and their families/carers.
- Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for residents with potential for discharge.
- Ensures residents care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Guides orientation/induction program and preceptorship for new staffs
- Supports the Senior Management in nursing home management and deputizes him/her in his/her absence.
- Acts as a resource person in clinical nursing and nursing training matters.
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices
- Monitors and analyzes trends and changing needs of residents in institutional settings.
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred
- Locally Trained Registered Nurse
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825