< Back to job listing
Plant Manager (Chemical/ Manufacturing/ Oil&Gas)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Strategic & Corporate Planning
- To oversee the Company Plant operations, a project to build, staff and operate our Plant Facility.
- Lead the overall Project Team to support the plant operations within time and budget
- Responsible for the overall operations, processes, utilities management and etc at the plant
- Ensure utilization to ensure maximum availability with high level of plant technical integrity
- Lead the site safety engagement, focus and commitment to zero
- Driving the plant performance and operational excellence
- Responsible for EHS and operational planning for all production sites
- Manage shutdown maintenance, impact planning, crisis and contingency handling for all
- Formulate production process improvements
- Ensure optimal level company performance and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
- At least a Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or any technical field
- Minimum 10 - 15 years' of experience in manufacturing plant, with exposure to EHSS and relevant local regulations.
- Experiences with leadership in plant commissioning and start up & managing projects
- Candidates with strategic thinking, strong planning, result-oriented, driven, initiative in producing high quality work and yield.
- Ability to prioritize/optimize improvements across various metric.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825