Internal lead coordinator for new Nursing Home development and planning.
Drive group-wide projects and initiatives relating to operational alignment / efficiency / technology adoption.
Independent self-starter, organized, solution-oriented, have strategic, critical and systems thinking, able to manage &/or bring clarity on ambiguity and have excellent communication and people skills to act as the bridge between stakeholders and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project; ensure the scope of the project is sound, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule and budget.
The business unit / industry is on a growth trajectory and we are seeking dynamic individuals who have a passion to serve, further strengthening the team. This role is meant for experienced professionals to move on to more direct management/operational roles. Very strong candidates may also be considered for designate Centre Director roles.
- Degree in appropriate field of study
- Min. 8 years’ experience in project management
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to manage/lead change management
- Ensure proper project management from project charter to closure
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plan, measure and track project performance to ensure the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and meet budgetary objectives
- Make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653