< Back to job listing
Technical Sales Manager (Cranes/ Heavy Lifting/ Heavy Transport)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for selling company's services and expertise within the designated geographical territory, focuses on building and maintaining customer relationships, business development, sales targets and troubleshooting on customer problems, in order to contribute to a succesfull development of Mammoet.
- Able to identify and secure business from new and existing customers/markets, and ensuring customers satisfaction.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with (potential) customers, monitor the developments; coordinate processes and act as business partner.
- Develop sales & marketing plan which in line with the departmental strategy and standards and acquire approval.
- Prepare or coordinate (quotations for) contracts in line with the guidelines for contract management. Able to negotiate with internal and-or external parties, acquire approval and close new contracts in a compliance manner.
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and or improve department administrative activities and systems in line with internal requirements.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Commercial/ Technical field or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experiences in Project Sales, Business Development within the heavy lifitng/ heavy transport/ machineries or any relevant industries
- Results-driven, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825