< Back to job listing
Texture Scientist (Food R&D)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Lead streams of R&D projects related to food texture development. Collaborate and provide colloid/emulsion science and technology expertise to project managers and product developers in Product and Technology Development projects.
- Design and report experimental plans to build in-depth understanding of food structuration and how ingredients, product recipes and processes impact food texture and perception, as well as the application of new process technologies.
- Supervise students and student projects when relevant.
- Monitor scientific developments in the area of food structure design for new innovative concepts, technologies, and processes.
- PhD in Food Science & Technology, (Food) Material Science, or related fields, with 5 years of industry experience, particularly in the area of food texture, food rheology, colloid/emulsion science and its application to Product and Technology developments.
- Scientific knowledge in food colloid/emulsion science and its practical applications.
- Knowledge of state-of-the art equipment and techniques for texture analysis and/or analysis of food constituents is an advantage
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin | R1331624