< Back to job listing
Transport Manager (3PL/ Logistics)
Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Energy & Engineering
- To ensure proper deployment are done and also to ensure smooth execution of daily operational activities are carried out by the controllers.
- Ensure drivers are fully compliant to company safety policies and standards.
- Making sure the performance of the controllers/drivers to ensure standard practices and proper care of using the equipment.
- In charge of the distribution flow and transportation activities. In charge of implementations of work improvement projects.
- To ensure proper tracking and records of vehicles due for repair and maintenance check.
- In charge of maintaining service level review process and procedures identify areas for improvement and establish and execute action plans.
- To review and analyze transportation expenses and minimize the cost.
- Handle feedbacks and complain by customers and drivers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Consultant | EA Reg No:
Jasmine Lai | R1767825